- Architectural Remains removed to Farnley, by Walter Fawkes Esqr. from Different Ancient Hall Houses in his Possession
- Folio of etchings on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 20 1/4 inches (41.9 × 51.4 cm)
Inscribed on cover in graphite, upper right: "90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | garden
- Associated Places:
- England | Farnley | Yorkshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, Architectural Remains removed to Farnley, by Walter Fawkes Esqr. from Different Ancient Hall Houses in his Possession, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.