- Study of a cow lying down, and facing right
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 8 1/2 inches (13.3 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, center: "W, C, W."
Watermark: fragment of Fleur-de-lis
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cow | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Study of a cow lying down, and facing right, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.