David Hockney with David Stoltz at Home
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 19 inches (32.4 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "David Hockney | with David Stoltz | at Home | 32/60 | 1982"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | portrait
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
Stoltz, David (born 1943), American sculptor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney with David Stoltz at Home, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.