IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, Kent State, 1970
- Screen print on moderately thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 28 3/4 × 40 inches (73 × 101.6 cm), Image: 34 3/8 × 26 1/2 inches (87.3 × 67.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "3799/5000
Blind embossed: "Kent State | Edition München International | Dorothea Leonhart München | Printed by Dietz Offizin"; blind embossed "Schoeller | Turm"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | death | figure study
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Peterloo and Protest (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-08-16 - 2019-12-01) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
A Decade of Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2017-06-01 - 2017-08-13) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.