IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frederick Buck, 1771–ca. 1840, British, English Officer in a Scarlet Jacket, undated
English Officer in a Scarlet Jacket
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory
- Overall: 2 1/2 × 1 1/2 × 1/8 inches (6.4 × 3.8 × 0.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | hair | jacket | officer (administrator) | portrait | red
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.