- Lunar Planisphere, Hypothetical Oblique Light
- Stipple and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 16 3/8 inches (43.2 × 41.6 cm) and Image: 16 1/4 × 16 3/8 inches (41.3 × 41.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Plate No.2"
Lettered below image, lower center: "London, Published by Wm Faden, Novr. 26, 1806"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- public domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- map | moon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Russell, 1745–1806, British, Lunar Planisphere, Hypothetical Oblique Light, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.