Gateway to the Flower Garden at Farnley
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 16 1/2 × 20 1/4 inches (41.9 × 51.4 cm), 8 × 10 3/4 inches (20.3 × 27.3 cm), and 7 × 9 7/8 inches (17.8 × 25.1 cm)
Lettered below image: "Gateway to the Flower Garden at Farnley removed from Menston Hall, formerly the seat of Col. Charles Fairfax. A.D.1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dogs (animals) | flower garden | gateway | trees | wall
- Associated Places:
- England | Farnley | Yorkshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, Gateway to the Flower Garden at Farnley, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.