- Etching and aquatint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 × 9 inches (25.1 × 22.9 cm) and Plate: 7 3/8 × 5 3/4 inches (18.7 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "For [...ears]"; lower right: "3"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Golding"; dated in graphite, lower left: "10/'54"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aquatint | black ink | etchings | printmaking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 24, V2725 (YCBA)