Untitled No. 9
- Collage on board
- Sheet: 21 1/8 × 15 inches (53.7 × 38.1 cm) and Image: 12 × 10 inches (30.5 × 25.4 cm)
Commercial lettering on verso: "WN Fashion Plate Board"; typed label: "John Golding | Untitled No. 9 1970 | 21" x 15" | Papier collé | Exhibited: Nigel Greenwood, | 60, Glebe Place, | London, S.W.3. | 20th Oct. - 7th Nov. 1970"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Golding 70"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collage | grey (colour) | red | white (color)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 208, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA)
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 25, V2725 (YCBA)