- Pastel and mixed media on thick, textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 23 × 30 inches (58.4 × 76.2 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Golding 91"
Blind embossed: "Veritable Papier D'Arches Torchon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | green (color)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 232, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA)
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 26, V2725 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Golding, 1929–2012, British, Untitled, 1991
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.