Eliot Hodgkin, 1905–1987, British, Chinoiserie Design, Pavilion in Alternate Color, undated
Chinoiserie Design, Pavilion in Alternate Color
- Graphite, watercolor, and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 4 5/8 inches (10.5 × 11.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Chinoiserie
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.