Mural Design of Palms
- Graphite, watercolor, and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 24 1/4 inches (21.9 × 61.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "30"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "E Hodgkin"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | lighting fixtures | masks | ribbon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Eliot Hodgkin, 1905–1987, British, Mural Design of Palms, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.