David Hockney Working on Polaroid Joiners Poolside with David Stoltz and Ian Falconer, Montcalm, Los Angeles
- Iris print on moderately thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 × 11 inches (18.7 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "David Hockney at home | 4/25 | Iris Archival | 1982"
Stamped on verso: "PHOTOGRAPHED BY | MICHAEL CHILDERS | copyright 2005"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Falconer, Ian Woodward (born 1959), American illustrator, children's book author, and costume and set designer for the theater
Stoltz, David (born 1943), American sculptor
Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney Working on Polaroid Joiners Poolside with David Stoltz and Ian Falconer, Montcalm, Los Angeles, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.