David Hockney at John Schlesinger’s House, Palm Springs, California
- Gelatin silver print on semi-gloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 14 × 11 inches (35.6 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 12 × 8 inches (30.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "David Hockney"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "David Hockney at | John Schlesinger's house | Palm Springs, Calif. 2002"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- View by request in the Study Room
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney at John Schlesinger’s House, Palm Springs, California, 2002
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.