IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Maria Leycester, 1798–1870, Switzerland, 1818
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Switzerland Sketchbook, August to September, 1818
- Graphite, brown wash, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (16.2 × 23.8 cm), Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mark Emanuel
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.