The Pine Apple, Anana, Plate 21
- Part Of:
- Line engraving with hand coloring on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 × 8 5/8 inches (33 × 21.9 cm) and Plate: 11 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (29.2 × 19.1 cm)
Lettered upper right: "Pl.21 Page 231"; lower center: "To his Grace the | DUKE OF RICHMOND, LENOX AND AUBIGNY. | Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, | and Master of the Horse to his Majesty. | G.D.Ehret delin et scu."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bernard Kosto, Yale 1957, MD 1962
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | fruit | pineapple
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Georg Dionysius Ehret, 1708–1770, German, The Pine Apple, Anana, Plate 21, 1750
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.