- The Sea-side Laurel, Plate 22
- Line engraving with hand coloring on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 × 8 3/8 inches (33 × 21.3 cm) and Plate: 11 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (29.2 × 19.1 cm)
Lettered upper right: "Pla. 22. pa. 233"; lower left: "TEMPLA QUAM DILECTA | To the Right Hon.ble L.d | Viscount COBHAM, | This Plate is humbly Inscrib'd. | &c."; lower right: "J. Mynde Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bernard Kosto, Yale 1957, MD 1962
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by J. Mynde, active 1740–1770, The Sea-side Laurel, Plate 22, 1750
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.