IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Caponigro, born 1932, American, Stonehenge III, between 1967 and 1972
- Part Of:
- between 1967 and 1972
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm), Mount: 17 × 21 inches (43.2 × 53.3 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Paul Caponigro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Purchased with Funds Provided by Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Sheehan and Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | Neolithic
- Associated Places:
- Salisbury Plain | Stonehenge
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.