- Stonehenge III
- between 1967 and 1972
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Mount: 17 × 21 inches (43.2 × 53.3 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Paul Caponigro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Purchased with Funds Provided by Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Sheehan and Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | Neolithic
- Associated Places:
- Salisbury Plain | Stonehenge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Caponigro, born 1932, American, Stonehenge III, between 1967 and 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.