Print made by Frederick Calvert, ca. 1785–1845, Irish, One of A Series of Sixty Sketches of Cottages. London, 1825, 1825
- One of A Series of Sixty Sketches of Cottages. London, 1825.
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 3/8 inches (18.1 × 26.4 cm) and Binding: 7 1/8 inches (18.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.