Print made by Oliverio Gatti, 1568–1651, Italian, Studies for the Instruction of Painters, two suites. Rome, c. 1630, undated
- Studies for the Instruction of Painters, two suites. Rome, c. 1630
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 12 1/2 inches (22.2 × 31.8 cm) and Binding: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.