Anna Fox, born 1961, British, A History of Local Wedding Dress, 2001
A History of Local Wedding Dress
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on matte photographic paper
- Frame: 20 3/8 × 20 3/8 × 2 inches (51.8 × 51.8 × 5.1 cm) and Sheet: 19 1/2 × 19 1/2 inches (49.5 × 49.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | genre subject | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.