- Rocks and Tide, North Wales
- Selenium toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 9 3/8 inches (20.3 × 23.8 cm) and Image: 5 3/4 × 7 3/8 inches (14.6 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "<...>; lower left to lower right: "Rocks & Tide, N. Wales. 1977"; in black ink, upper left: "1/16"
Label on verso: "AP | 1/16"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | rocks (landforms) | sea
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Blakemore, born 1936, British, Rocks and Tide, North Wales, 1977
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.