Airbed and Swimmer, Bradbourne
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm) and Image: 4 1/4 × 6 1/4 inches (10.8 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "prenotations"; inscribed on label in blue ink, lower center: "Engeland"
Label on verso: "s.v.p. retout | chef meulenkamp | margrieststr. 11 | 6191 XD BEEK L"; label on verso: "PRESS PHOTO | Copyright by | Paul Hill | GB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | swimmer | swimming pool
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Hill, born 1941, British, Airbed and Swimmer, Bradbourne, 1976
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.