Airbed and Swimmer, Bradbourne
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm) and 4 1/4 × 6 1/4 inches (10.8 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "prenotations"; inscribed on label in blue ink, lower center: "Engeland"
Label on verso: "s.v.p. retout | chef meulenkamp | margrieststr. 11 | 6191 XD BEEK L"; label on verso: "PRESS PHOTO | Copyright by | Paul Hill | GB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | genre subject | swimmer | swimming pool
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Hill, born 1941, British, Airbed and Swimmer, Bradbourne, 1976