Broadstairs, Punch and Judy Man
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 9 1/4 inches (30.5 × 23.5 cm) and Image: 5 7/8 × 8 1/4 inches (14.9 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "RG | 36 | Title: Broadstairs | 85"; in red crayon: "16 p [...] | PLEASE DO NOT CROP"
Studio mark: "Tony Ray-Jones | Photographer | Apt.62, 6 Hall Rd. | London, N.W.8 | Tel. 01-286-9593"; stamped in blue ink: "Client Photo | 70-703 | 24 Nov. 1970"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | children | flute | genre subject | top hat
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Tony Ray-Jones, 1941–1972, British, Broadstairs, Punch and Judy Man, 1968
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.