Port Talbot, Coiler Pulpit
- Part Of:
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 11 1/2 inches (21.9 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Coiler Pulpet | 75 | 8 5/8"; center: "EC37"; center right: "delete | cables + | touch up"; lower center: "Abbey booth | Block PP"; lower right: "1129"
Studio mark: "PHOTOGRAPH BY | W SUSCHITZKY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | control room | genre subject | pulpit | steel mill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Wolfgang Suschitzky, 1912–2016, Austrian, Port Talbot, Coiler Pulpit, 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.