Port Talbot, Coiler Pulpit
- Part Of:
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 11 1/2 inches (21.9 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Coiler Pulpet | 75 | 8 5/8"; center: "EC37"; center right: "delete | cables + | touch up"; lower center: "Abbey booth | Block PP"; lower right: "1129"
Studio mark: "PHOTOGRAPH BY | W SUSCHITZKY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | control room | genre subject | pulpit | steel mill
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Wolfgang Suschitzky, 1912–2016, Austrian, Port Talbot, Coiler Pulpit, 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.