IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Homer Sykes, born 1949, British, Copy of David, Victoria and Albert Museum, London, ca. 1970
Copy of David, Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- ca. 1970
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 8 1/8 inches (28.6 × 20.6 cm), Image: 9 × 6 inches (22.9 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "85% screen | S.S. | Victoria and Albert | Museum London | (Copy of 'David')"
Studio mark: "Photography | HOMER W. SYKES | Copyright"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | girl | still life
- Associated Places:
- England | London
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.