Copy of David, Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- ca. 1970
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 8 1/8 inches (28.6 × 20.6 cm) and Image: 9 × 6 inches (22.9 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "85% screen | S.S. | Victoria and Albert | Museum London | (Copy of 'David')"
Studio mark: "Photography | HOMER W. SYKES | Copyright"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | girl | still life
- Associated Places:
- England | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Homer Sykes, born 1949, British, Copy of David, Victoria and Albert Museum, London, ca. 1970
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.