Young's Night Thoughts, Page 7, "Till at Death's toll, whose restless iron tounge"
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Young's Night Thoughts, Page 8, "Death! great proprietor of all!"
- Part Of:
- ca. 1797
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 16 3/4 inches (42.5 cm), 16 1/2 x 12 7/8 inches (41.9 x 32.7 cm), 16 1/4 x 12 3/4 inches (41.3 x 32.4 cm), and 16 1/8 x 12 3/4 inches (41 x 32.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arrows | bells | books | bows | crowns | dead | death | hourglass | lamps | literary theme | men | quill pen | spears | sun | text
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 7, "Till at Death's toll, whose restless iron tounge", ca. 1797