Print made by Lynette Yiadom-Boakye, born 1977, British, VI, 2012
- Part Of:
- Etching on Somerset Soft White Velvet 300gsm
- 14 7/8 × 11 1/8 inches (37.8 × 28.3 cm) and 6 × 4 7/8 inches (15.2 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "3/15"; lower center: "VI"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "LYB 2012"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Laura and James Duncan, Yale BA 1975, and Friends of British Art Fund, in honor of Gillian Forrester
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | feathers | man | portrait
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.