- Kenilworth Castle
- ca. 1865
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 11 3/4 inches (22.9 × 29.8 cm) and Mount: 11 × 12 3/4 inches (27.9 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "16 | 871008"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | fence | landscape | men | road | ruins | trees | wall
- Associated Places:
- England | Kenilworth | Kenilworth Castle | Warwickshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Francis Bedford, 1816–1894, British, Kenilworth Castle, ca. 1865
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.