The Dewerstone Near Bickleith, Devon
- Albumenized salted paper print from a waxed paper negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 8 inches (27.3 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on label in brown ink: "The Dewerstone, near Bickleith, Devon. | B. Browning 1856 | (Waxed Paper) | (2 1/2 hours exposure)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Devon | Dewerstone | England
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Browning, ca. 1850–1870, British, The Dewerstone Near Bickleith, Devon, 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.