On the Teith, near Collander
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (21 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "142/2"; lower left: "C1012"; lower right: "On the Teith near Collander"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | landscape | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
W. Church Esq., active 1862–1867, British, On the Teith, near Collander, 1860s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.