unknown artist, nineteenth century, In the Devil’s Glen, County Wicklow, ca. 1870
In the Devil’s Glen, County Wicklow
- ca. 1870
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 10 3/4 inches (21.3 × 27.3 cm) and Mount: 14 × 22 inches (35.6 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Q5023v"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river | rocks (landforms)
- Associated Places:
- County Wicklow | Ireland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.