- Bend in the Dargle
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 11 3/8 inches (23.8 × 28.9 cm) and Mount: 13 5/8 × 17 3/8 inches (34.6 × 44.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower center: "A Bend Of The Dargle"; in graphite, lower right: "D1014"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | stones | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dargle | Ireland | United Kingdom | Wicklow Mountains
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Payne Jennings, active ca. 1875, died 1926, British, Bend in the Dargle, 1860s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.