Charles Jones, 1866–1959, British, Beet Globe, between 1900 and 1910
- between 1900 and 1910
- Vintage gold-toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 8 1/2 inches (15.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 6 1/8 × 8 1/4 inches (15.6 × 21 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | food | still life
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.