Attributed to James Mudd, 1821–ca. 1906, British, Study of a Tree Overgrown with Ivy, 1860s
Study of a Tree Overgrown with Ivy
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 11 1/2 inches (36.8 × 29.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | branches | ivy | landscape | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.