The Fishing House
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 9 1/2 inches (19.4 × 24.1 cm) and Mount: 10 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, upper right: "179/4"; lower right: "C1021"; in brown ink, lower center: "The Fishing House"; lower right: "Walter Prideaux Esq."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | landscape | oars | pond | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.