The Fishing House
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 9 1/2 inches (19.4 × 24.1 cm) and Mount: 10 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, upper right: "179/4"; lower right: "C1021"; in brown ink, lower center: "The Fishing House"; lower right: "Walter Prideaux Esq."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | landscape | oars | pond | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.