Mt. Pleasant Fields, Hornsey
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet (arched top): 6 3/4 × 8 3/8 inches (17.1 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "C1015"; lower center: "12/6 | Mount Pleasant Fields Hornsey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- grass | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Haringey | Hornsey | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Shadbolt, 1830–1901, British, Mt. Pleasant Fields, Hornsey, 1860s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.