George Shadbolt, 1830–1901, British, Mt. Pleasant Fields, Hornsey, 1860s
Mt. Pleasant Fields, Hornsey
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- 6 3/4 × 8 3/8 inches (17.1 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "C1015"; lower center: "12/6 | Mount Pleasant Fields Hornsey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- grass | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Haringey | Hornsey | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.