Two Children in Front of Cottage
- ca. 1854
- Salted paper print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 9 3/4 inches (29.8 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "M"; inscribed on verso in blue ink, upper right: "1142"; in graphite, lower center: "Alex Laws Cottege | Sherlocks sons & Laws Daughter | married to Hart"; lower center: "C1007"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | broom | bucket | children | cottage
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Sherlock, 1813–1889, British, Two Children in Front of Cottage, ca. 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.