Sculpture from Elliot Marble Group, India, plate 30
- Albumen print from waxed paper negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 10 3/4 inches (23.2 × 27.3 cm) and Mount: 13 × 17 3/4 inches (33 × 45.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in brown ink, upper right: "30"; in graphite, lower right: "G1010"
Blind embossed: Sun and belt, "Photographer to Government"
Lettered inside image: "No. 89 | No.99 | No.84 | No.117 | No.110 | No.91 | 7 | No.93"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | relief sculpture | still life
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Linnaeus Tripe, 1822–1902, British, Sculpture from Elliot Marble Group, India, plate 30, 1859
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.