- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 6 7/8 inches (20.3 × 17.5 cm) and Mount: 17 3/8 × 12 inches (44.1 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, upper right: "22"; in graphite, lower right: "1857 | 881006"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | path | trees | winter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Conway, active 1850s, British, Winter, 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.