Alexandra Park, with Two Horse Carts and Workers
- ca. 1862
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 11 1/4 inches (21.3 × 28.6 cm) and Mount: 17 7/8 × 22 7/8 inches (45.4 × 58.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "881011"
Blind embossed: "Day & Son | Publishers | Gate Street | London W. C. | Lithographers to the Queen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cart | landscape | workers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Alexandra Park, with Two Horse Carts and Workers, ca. 1862
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.