IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Valentine, 1815–1879, British, Loch Mouraig, 1860s
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 3/8 inches (18.4 × 23.8 cm), Mount: 13 × 16 5/8 inches (33 × 42.2 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "E1070"
Lettered negative: "L. Mouraig."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | hill | lake | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Kinross | Perth | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.