James Valentine, 1815–1879, British, Study of the Royal Stag, ca. 1865
Study of the Royal Stag
- Part Of:
- ca. 1865
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (11.4 × 16.5 cm), Mount: 13 × 16 3/8 inches (33 × 41.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "E1068"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | grass | sporting art | stag
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.