IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Frith & Co., 1859–1971, British, South Sands, Tenby, 1890
South Sands, Tenby
- Platinum print on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 9 3/4 inches (15.9 × 24.8 cm), Mount: 11 5/8 × 16 inches (29.5 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "S.Sands Tenby."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | clouds | landscape | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Tenby | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.