St. Catherine's Rock, Tenby
- Platinum and albumen prints on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 11 3/8 inches (19.1 × 28.9 cm) and Mount: 11 5/8 × 16 inches (29.5 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "St. Katharine's Rock. Tenby."
Lettered negative, lower left: "28060. F F & Co."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bathers | beach | fortress | island | landscape | rocks (landforms)
- Associated Places:
- Tenby | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Frith & Co., 1859–1971, British, St. Catherine's Rock, Tenby, 1890
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.