Nave Looking towards High Altar, Westminster Abbey
- Albumen print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 × 3 1/8 inches (10.8 × 7.9 cm) and Mount: 9 3/4 × 8 inches (24.8 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount in brown ink, center: "Westminster | Abbey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | architectural subject | nave
- Associated Places:
- England | London | Westminster Abbey
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Nave Looking towards High Altar, Westminster Abbey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.