Gloucester Cathedral, Cloisters: East Walk
- Lantern slide, photographic process on glass
- Image: 2 1/16 × 2 5/8 inches (5.2 × 6.7 cm) and Overall: 3 1/4 × 3 1/4 inches (8.2 × 8.2 cm)
Inscribed on mount in white ink, upper center" 78. Gloucester Cathedral"; center right: "x"; lower left: "Cloisters: East Walk"
Signed on mount in white ink, lower right: "F.H.Evans '90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cloisters
- Associated Places:
- Gloucester Cathedral
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, Gloucester Cathedral, Cloisters: East Walk, 1890
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.