Gloucester Cathedral, Cloisters: East Walk
- Lantern slide, photographic process on glass
- Image: 2 1/16 × 2 5/8 inches (5.2 × 6.7 cm) and Overall: 3 1/4 × 3 1/4 inches (8.2 × 8.2 cm)
Inscribed on mount in white ink, upper center" 78. Gloucester Cathedral"; center right: "x"; lower left: "Cloisters: East Walk"
Signed on mount in white ink, lower right: "F.H.Evans '90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cloisters
- Associated Places:
- Gloucester Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, Gloucester Cathedral, Cloisters: East Walk, 1890
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.