- The Raising of Lazarus (Right)
- Tempera, black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 30 × 22 inches (76.2 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "58 right - The Raising of Lazarus"
Watermark: "T & J H Kent"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Monroe E. Price, Yale BA 1960, LLB 1965, and Aimee Brown Price, Yale MA 1963, PhD 1972
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Hoyland, born 1930, British, The Raising of Lazarus (Right), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.