- E Musæo Dñi. Ricardi Houlditch
- Woodcut and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (21.6 × 26.7 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (22.2 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "37"
Lettered lower left: "Giacomo Cortesi, detto il Borgognone"; lettered lower center: "E Musæo Dñi. Ricardi Houlditch"; lettered lower right: "APond fecit, 1735"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Arthur Pond, ca. 1705–1758, British, E Musæo Dñi. Ricardi Houlditch, 1735
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.