- Middle Temple Hall: Looking toward the Screen
- Color-printed lithograph with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on board
- Sheet: 24 × 18 inches (61 × 45.7 cm) and Mount: 30 × 24 inches (76.2 × 61 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Middle Temple Hall | Looking toward the screen"
Lettered on mount below image: "MIDDLE TEMPLE HALL | Looking towards the Screen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, Middle Temple Hall: Looking toward the Screen, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.